19th March - The Future of Helbreath Millennium
The Future of Helbreath Millennium
Dear Players and Community:
- Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their dedication and loyalty to Helbreath Millennium.
- As you all know this server has been live for 3 months now and has grown in population faster than we ever imagined. When this server was originally created it was a fun project that we could play with, however in the last couple of months we realized that players are enjoying what we created and wanted to join us.
- The last 3 months have been great on the Helbreath Millennium and the pvp has been both fun and competitive. However due to the fact that we were not anticipating a large number of players to join and play the server, it was not built to a great standard and had many flaws, these flaws include exploits, Ek laming and crashes that caused the server to roll back. The flaws have affected the server dramatically due to players duplicating items and contribution. The effects of the damage have put us in a position where we have no choice but to wipe the server and start fresh. We know that the wipe sounds like a bad thing, but we want to assure you that it is for the best. This wipe will allow us balance and add many new features to the game that would not be possible or even useful with the current state of the server.
- We know that there are many of you that have invested a lot of time into the server and have achieved a lot, don’t worry we have not forgotten about you. The top 50 players on the server will be honored in a special way that will allow them to be a part of Helbreath Millennium history forever.
- The above decisions have also taken place due to the birth of a new partnership. Kazin has decided to partner with a new team of developers that will allow Helbreath Millennium to reach a new level of gaming and become the premier Helbreath High-Rate server.
- With everything that has been said I am happy to announce that this is not a “bad news post” this is actually a post to celebrate the new server that will be live (TBD). The server will be very much like the original Helbreath Millennium but on steroids. Kazin has worked night and day to code the entire game from start to finish. The new server will have no dupes, no ek laming, no edits and is completely balanced. The new upgrade will also have features such as New Jewelry, New Armors, New Events, New Vendor Lists and much more. The new partnership will also allow the server to have Active Gm’s, a constantly updated website (Millennium Wiki, Drop Lists, Map Information, Active Forums and Improved Support).
- We thank you all kindly for understanding why this has all happened and we look forward to seeing you in the new Helbreath Millennium.